Athletics Niagara is the oldest operating Track and field club in the Niagara region, established in 1974
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
Our goal is to educate through sport using a safe and fun environment. The athletes are guided into events best suited to fit the needs of the individual and to promote maximum growth in the sport.
For the younger athlete, our emphasis is on fun, fitness, skill development and learning the basics of good competition.
As the athlete matures, the emphasis moves toward the specialization in one or more events. This progression approach takes into account the development of the athlete from childhood to adulthood. Improvement of the individual depends upon his/her commitment to training and following the coaching strategy. When an individual demonstrates this, at the very least they will learn regimen, self-discipline, and a sense of what it takes to be. . .
THE BEST THEY CAN BE!
Athletics Niagara Board of Directors
- Wayne Rae– President
- Bev Watson- Vice President
- Tammy Bush – Club Registrar
- Mary Jo Palmateer -Assistant Club Registrar
- Barbara Gualtieri – Secretary
- Tricia Sheehan – Treasurer
- Tereza Rae – Assistant Registrar
- Kevin Knight – Athletic Director
- Jane Young, Mike Hall – Liaison
- Susan Jeffery- Clothing Rep
- Samuel Jeffery, Avary Watson, Kennedy Hall, and Marissa Palmateer — Athlete Reps
Athletics Niagara Coaches
- Coach Kevin Knight
- Coach Wayne Rae
- Coach Scott O’Connor
- Coach Andy Kore
- Coach Paul Peebles
- Coach Sue Bartol
- Coach Matt Cowan
- Coach- Phil Moreau
If you have any Questions or Concerns please call e-mail Wayne Rae
We can be reached at: